The British Jesuit Colleges of the 17th Century
The Jesuits opened three Colleges in 1687 at the invitation of King James II, two in London (at the Savoy Hospital on the banks of the Thames, and at Fenchurch Street in the City) and one in Edinburgh (within the Palace of Holyrood).
A Brief History of the Savoy College (1687)
Savoy Hospital (anonymous copper plate etching published in Some Account of London, 1793)
The Rules of the Jesuit College at Fanchurch (Fenchurch) Street (1687)
The Rules of the Jesuit College at Holyrood (1687)